How to measure a diamond ring size?
To determine the size of your diamond ring:
1. Wrap it around the root of the finger with a string or floss.
2. Mark the point at the end of the chord with a pen.
3. Measure the chord with a millimeter ruler.
4. Select the size closest to the above table to find your diamond ring size.
Why don't I know the size of her diamond ring size?
Here are five ways to find out your girlfriend's diamond ring size cleverly.
1. "Borrow" her jewelry. If she already has a diamond ring on her ring finger (even on her right hand), this can be a guide.
2. Call a friend. Recruit her best friend, sister or mother to help you.
3. Hold her hand.
4. Put a string on it.
5. guess a guess.
Please confirm RING SIZE again after placing the order.